Schoolgirls drink acid mistaking it for puncheon rum at school…

• Two female students of a secondary school within the North Eastern Division were taken to Hospital after they consumed acid used to clean jewelry which they mistook for puncheon rum on Monday.

• One of the female students took the contents from her home, which belonged to her elder brother and smuggled it into the school’s compound and shared the drink with three of her classmates who all believed the contents was puncheon rum.

Shopping Cart